Inception – 2 Disc
Run Time: 148 Mins. Approx.
Aspect ratio: 16×9 2.4:1
Audio: Master Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital: Castilian Spanish 5.1, English 5.1 Audio Descriptive Service
Subtitles: English, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Finnish, Icelandic, Norwegian, Swedish
- Extraction mode- Infiltrate the movies imaginative landscape to learn how Christopher Nolan, Leonardo DiCaprio and the cast and crew designed and achieved the films signature moments
- Dreams: Cinema of the subconscious- Can the dream world be a fully functional parallel reality? Joseph Gordan-Levitt and leading scientists take you to the cutting edge of dream research
- Inception: the cobol job- comic prologue in full animation and motion: see the events that led to the beginning of the movie
- 5.1 soundtrack selections from Hans Zimmer’s versatile score
Memento – 1 Disc
Run Time: TBC
Aspect ratio: TBC
The Prestige – 1 Disc
Run Time: 130 Mins. Approx.
Aspect ratio: 16×9 2.4:1
Audio: Dolby Digital: English 5.1, Castilian Spanish 5.1, French 5.1, German 5.1,
English 2.0 Audio Descriptive Service
Subtitles: English, German, French, Castilian Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish & Finnish
- Director’s Notebook: The Prestige -The Cinematic Sleight of Hand of Christopher Nolan:
- 5 Making-of Featurettes
- The Art of The Prestige: Production Photos, Costumes/Sets, Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Poster
- Art Galleries
- Theatrical Trailer
Batman Begins – 1 Disc
Audio: Dolby true HD: English 5.1, Dolby Digital: English 5.1, Castilian Spanish 5.1, French 5.1, German 5.1, Italian 5.1
Aspect Ratio: 16X9
Run Time: 140 Mins. Approx.
Subtitles: English, Castilian Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- The Dark Knight IMAX Prologue
- Tankman Begins
- Batman- the journey begins
- Shaping Mind and Body
- Gotham City Rises
- Cape and Cowl
- Batman- The Tumbler
- Path to Discovery
- Saving Gotham City
- Genesis of the Bat
- Reflections on Writing Batman Begins
- Digital Batman
- Batman Begins Stunts
The Dark Knight – 2 Discs
Audio: Dolby true HD: English 5.1. Dolby digital: English 5.1, Brazilian portugeuse 5.1, Castilian Spanish 5.1, French 5.1, German 5.1, Italian 5.1, English 2.0, Audio descriptive service.
Aspect Ratio: 16X9
Run Time: 153 Mins. Approx.
Subtitles: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Castilian Spanish, Complex Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish
- Gotham uncovered
- Batman tech
- Batman Unmasked
- Gotham Tonight
- The Galleries
The Dark Knight Rises – 2 Discs
Audio: Thai (5.1 DD), Castilian Spanish (5.1 DD), Japanese (5.1 DD), Italian (5.1 DD), German (5.1 DD), French (5.1 DD), English (5.1 ASDA), English (2.0 NF DD), English (5.1 NF DTS-HDMA)
Aspect Ratio: 16X9 FF
Run Time: 164 Mins. Approx.
Subtitles: German, French, Dutch, Chinese complex, Cantonese, Bahasa – Indonesia, German SDH, Italian, Italian SDH, Japanese, Korean, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Dannish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, English SDH
- The Batmobile- Witness all five Batmobiles together for the first time in history. Dive deep into every aspect of the most awe-inspiring pinnacle of technology as the most awe-inspiring weapon in Birth and evolution of this technological marvel and cultural icon.
- The Prologue: High-Altitude Hijacking- Production – Ending the Knight- See how Christopher Nolan and his filmmaking team staged the film’s high-flying opening sequence
- Return to the Batcave- Production – Witness the reconstruction of the Batcave with time-lapse photography
- Beneath Gotham- Director Christopher Nolan and the production designers discuss the design and build of Bane’s lair.
- The Bat Pod – Director Christopher Nolan gives Batman a new mode of transportation in The Dark Knight Rises.
- Batman vs Bane- The filmmakers and actors reveal how they planned and shot the epic fight sequence between Batman and Bane.
- Armory Accepted- See how special effects and a miniature unit were used to simulate the demolition drop of the Tumbler through the ceiling
- Gameday Destruction -The filmmakers describe the production plan that went into executing the jaw-dropping demolition sequence at Gotham Stadium
- Demolishing a City Street- Learn how a series of practical special effects were used to simulate the complete destruction of a city street
- The Pit -The filmmakers explain the design and construction of two giant, vertical sets: the underground prison and the well
- The Chant- Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer discuss the creation of the chant that formed the basis of the score’s
- The War on Wall Street- Get a glimpse behind the coordination and production of the epic battle for Gotham City
- Race to the Reactor – Watch how the filmmakers orchestrated the film’s climactic chase sequence with multiple Tumblers and the Batpod
- The Journey of The Dark Knight- Get insight into story and thematic choices that structured the final chapter of Bruce Wayne’s journey as Batman. Supported by interviews with CN, Jonah Nolan, David Goyer
- Gotham’s Reckoning- The filmmakers reflect on their reinvention of Bane and all the elements that went into making him Batman’s most lethal and his wardrobe.
- A Girls Gotta Eat- The filmmakers discuss the challenge of bringing an iconic character to life, detailing the acting choices, fashion, training and her tactical-ego of Catwoman.
- Shadows & Light in Large Format- Discover the philosophy and methodology of capturing The Dark Knight Rises on the grand canvas of ImaxTM film.
- The End of A Legend- The filmmakers give their final thoughts on working on The Dark Knight Rises and what it was like to be a part of.
- Trailer Archive