With kids spread out over 11 years, it seems like I’ve had a little at home now for 15 years! One thing I’ve learned is kids love toys that they can be creative and use their own imagination – they do fall for the plastic light up do this/do that toys in enticing packaging, but it’s the simple, basic toys that they can use almost as “tools” that they play with over time.
That’s why we do Handbuilt Holiday! Jaime and I both have three kids, and we’ve built them all projects for over a decade! This year we are working hard to make plans not just great for kids – but easier than every to build!
Pretend Play Farmer’s Market Stand Features
This farmer’s market stand would make the perfect gift!
- It’s easy to build with basic tools and off the shelf lumber
- It’s easy to customize, so you can add signage, fill it up with fun produce, or paint or stain it any color of your choice
- It’s sturdy and will hold up
- It’s inspired by real Farmer’s Market Stands
- It won’t cost a fortune – about $25 in lumber!
More Photos and Build Photos
Before we get to the free plans following, make sure you take a moment to see it built with lots more photos and build photos and tips with Jaime Costiglio’s build post.